Every year proceeds of The Health Foundation Cash Lottery helps to buy equipment for your Regional Hospital in Yorkton. When you buy a ticket, you are helping us to put new equipment and often new services into the hospital. Often we are able to buy equipment that means people no longer have to travel to access tests and procedures; rather they can receive those services locally.
This lottery has helped to buy lab equipment, a CT scanner, digital mammography equipment, an ultrasound machine and echocardiogram, equipment for the operating room and the intensive care unit.
Buy your ticket today, and help us continue to improve our local healthcare.
Here's how it works
- The winners of the first 5 draws win $1,000. The next draw is for $5,000, followed by the final draw of the Cash Lottery for $52,000. The retail value of the Cash Lottery is $62,000. The 50/50 Lottery draw will then be made for half of the ticket sales.
- All draws will take place at The Health Foundation office, May 26, at 11:00 a.m., 41 Betts Avenue, Yorkton, SK.
- There are a maximum of 1,599 tickets available for the Cash Lottery. Tickets cost $100 each or 3 for $250.
- You must buy a ticket on the Cash Lottery to play the 50/50 Lottery
- The 50/50 Lottery has 3,938 tickets available for sale. Ticket cost $20 each or 3 for $50. Winner takes half of the ticket sales. The total retail prize value of the 50/50 is $32,825 as maximum ticket sales are $65,650.
- The cash prizes for the Cash Lottery and the 50/50 Lottery must be claimed within a year, if they are not the monies will be given to the Yorkton Regional Hospital Foundation to be used for medical equipment.
- Ticket purchasers must be at least 16 years of age.
- The Health Foundation board members and their immediate family may purchase a ticket. Health Foundation staff may not purchase a ticket or win a prize.
- Tickets can only be purchased and sold within Saskatchewan.
- All tickets will be eligible for each draw; following a draw, and before the next ticket is drawn, the ticket shall be put back into the draw drum. A person’s actual ticket is not used in the draw; rather, tokens printed with each ticket number sold are used in the actual draw.
- For any questions or concerns about this lottery please contact The Health Foundation at 1-800-636-3243.
Lottery License: LR22-0121